Monday, June 20, 2011

I've been away for awhile

I have been away from blogging for awhile but there is too much happening in the world to be silent.  But let me start with a confession.  I am a messy, inconsistent disciple of Jesus the Christ.  For all of my faults, I really do believe, even though my actions may at times indicate otherwise.  Despite my faults, it is my sincere desire to proclaim the message of Jesus to the world.  Immediately we run into a wall.  What is the message of Jesus?  Well, that's difficult to say in a few short words, perhaps I will post a long list of seemingly unrelated musings on the subject.  I could call it a web journal, perhaps a wournal.  But I am a seeker on a Journey, so maybe I should call it a log, like on a ship.  I could call it a a Log-Web or a Loeb.
Point being, I don't have any easy answers.  I do have a lot of questions, which I may share from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment